Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwolf

Hello,
My name is Chase. I’m a patrol supervisor on a mid sized police department. I also work as an instructor and field traning officer. I started taking classes a couple years ago. I am always looking for new information and training ideas.

CodyY

Cody.

Lowspeed.highdrag regular guy. Occasional 3gunner, mil and le family. Shirt and tie job with dirt under my nails. Build a few AR's for friends and family. Anything mechanical or motorized is right up my alley.

Been preaching the gospel of P&S to anybody that will listen for the last few months in an attempt to destroy the Derp.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Varyag

Erik
Spent 8.5 years in the Army as Signal. Deployed to Kosovo and Iraq twice. Life long firearms enthusiast and military history geek. Boy Scout firearms instructor/merit badge counselor. Found P&S through InRange and Forgotten Weapons and have been a fan since.

Blastpike

Thanks for the add.

I've been in the military for nearly 23 years. I'm Air Force Security Forces (military police) and have worked K9 ops for the majority of my career.

With my pending retirement in the coming months I would like to keep up to date on tactics, techniques, and procedures for field operations.

Currently, I'm looking forward to transitioning into a new career as a firefighter.

I'm here to listen, learn and provide insight when feasible.

Tam
Dumbass civilian, close ties to .mil and LE. Occasional IDPA, 3-gun, clays. Firearms and outdoors enthusiast, love military history and technology. Stop the Bleed instructor, medical student. Been a P&S and P&S Medical lurker for a while.

EMC

Eric, former 13B in the old days of BDU/DCU camo, did one Iraq tour when 3 point slings were issued and P-mags didn't exist yet and we had green followers. One of your FB mods was my platoon leader.

Oh yeah and eotech 552's were brand new hot shit before we knew about thermal drift.

Sig0621

Chris. 5 years Law Enforcement. 3rd shift K9 handler. SRT member. Aries. Millennial. Former 1911/2011 worshiper. Born-again Glock fanboy.

I’m glad to have found this board. I’m looking forward to learning from the collective experience of the professionals here. I used to be really into tinkering on my gear and trying to be different. But, a couple recent incidents I have been involved with have changed my mindset and I’m more focused on reliable equipment and sound training.

Josh, corporate guy that recently moved to North Texas from IL. Spend more time reading/learning from those here or in the FB groups than talking/posting.

Getting into shooting/training in my early 30s.. recently took Defoor's pistol course.

Jake, rookie cop from the upper midwest. Life long shooter, AR clone/hobby builder, outdoors and Glock fan, huge proponent of officer safety. Happy to find a forum with great info from professionals. I'm always open to updating weapons and tactics.

I'm Hardy: 13 years between active military intel and contractor, currently in private-sector InfoSec; been shooting since I was 10-ish on a family friend's farm - now I enjoy every shooting sport I can find the time to participate in; wrenched on race cars for a while there; I try to spend as much time without a roof over my head as possible.

Found P&S through InRange about a year ago...the amount of experience and knowledge here is invaluable. I'm mostly here to learn, but maybe I can help out one of these days (if anyone needs Chinese translated, shoot it my way).

I'm Patrick, I used to be a media guy with a large firearms related site and YouTube channel with over 400k subs but left after finding it to be unsalvageable. I now run a small blog called Firearm Rack with an accompanied YouTube channel. I also write for Ammoland and RECOIL regularly as well as Breach Bang Clear now and again.

I am tired of the song and dance where a product is given a thumbs up because the company sent a few marketing dollars to the pub that is giving it coverage and value honest opinions above all else. I also welcome criticism that helps me improve as a media professional as well as a shooter.

LorinM

Lorin Michki. 28. Full time artist, adjunct art instructor, sometime graphic designer/illustrator. Former tattoo artist and Tae Kwon Do instructor. Mostly pistol shooter, occasional uspsa, training junkie when I can afford it, history nerd. No military or law enforcement background. I’m interested in areas of learning that apply to my “mission” as a civilian (i.e. defensive handgun, emergency medical, empty hand combatives, etc).

I'm Troy. Went by P Patt or Patty while in the Corps 2146. Got out in 05. Married 09 to a Canadian Girl and the 1st and 2nd Amendments became even more personal to me when they were left at the border. Love the info and personalities on Modcasts.

_teedubbs_

My name is Tyson. Not LE or Mil. Just a normal dude with a family. Been lurking around the forums pretty much since the start of P&S. Have a few posts in the FB groups but posting less now and generally just reading more. I have a little training with Sage Dynamics and Paul VanDunk of Pace performance. I focus mostly on pistol training. Glad to be here with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Another Kris (who knew there were two?)

Come from a heavily military family and spent 4 years as a Forward Observer myself. Currently "exploring my options". Have a passion for firearms and the sciences and arts of using them. Was nagged by a friend who insisted I check you guys out, so here I am.

ProfDecoy

Amateur
Joseph here. Did 8 years in the Marines doing Data & InfoSec, then got out and have been doing InfoSec and SysAdmin stuff since. Had an interest in competitive shooting while I was in the Marines, but didn't clue in on a few of the opportunities that came around. Found out about P&S a few months ago from InRangeTV. Been enjoying the expansion of knowledge from the Modcasts all in once place that would be difficult for me to find elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.