Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi name's C.J. I'm just a run of the mill scum sucking civilian, spent the last 7 years working on military vehicles for a logistics support contractor in Louisiana found PnS through InRangeTV.

I've been shooting regularly for 10 years, applied for my Louisiana CHP less than a week after I turned 21, started training with Suarez International in 2011 AK gunfighting, Point Shooting, several of their handgun classes, little bit of knife training, DMR, Trauma Medicine, FoF, Team tactics/rural patrolling, Terrorist/Active shooter.

Started shooting USPSA a year ago. I shoot limited or PCC (EVO3 SBR) I either run my carry rig (glock 19 AIWB) or my G-Code assaulter belt with a G34. I started running that because I'm signed up for the tiger valley 2 gun team match.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hi, LEO for the past 11 years and on the team for 10. I enjoy taking classes and learning from different perspectives and instructors. I'm hoping to get good information for real world applications and continue learning. Thanks for having me.

Austin, I was in the Marines from 2004 to 2012, had a variety of MOSs - 0351, 8152, 8531, 0352, and 2336 - now I'm being a civilian, and stumbled across this forum through finding the ModCasts on youtube. I'm interested in STEM things relating to firearms design and implementation.

Hey everyone! I'm Brian. I don't have any military or police experience, I'm just a regular guy who's interested in general firearms, CCW, and competitive shooting. I'm particularly interested in USPSA, 2 gun, and precision rifle. I can't decide if I enjoy shooting handguns or carbines more - I tend to flop back and forth every month or so.

I'm only a few years into the firearms world, but I'm immersing myself as much as time allows, training every day, and going to as many competitions as time allows. Love this stuff!

I'm very eager to learn from the people here. There's definitely many cumulative years of experience in these forums.

Hey guys. Jeremy here. I'm a NYS Court Officer. I've been on the job for almost 3 years. I was in the Army reserves from 04-13. Did a year in Iraq and Afghanistan as a Civil Affairs SGT. My interests are mainly pistol shooting and training. Besides military and LE training I've been to classes with Masada Ayoob, Chris Fry of MDTS, Steve Fisher, Onsight Firearms Training. I try to hit the range every weekend at some point and dry fire daily. I'm here to network and link up with like minded people to train and to soak up knowledge.

Hi everyone, I'm Chris. I'm just a civilian in his 20s with no .mil/LEO background, but I had lurked on Lightfighter for years. The high standards and professionalism of that forum--and of Pat Rogers in particular--always inspired me, especially when I really began getting serious about owning and using firearms.

When Pat died, I discovered the P&S podcast dedicated to him. After realizing a lot of LF'ers were now part of this group, I knew it would be a good idea to stick around.

Anthony

Gentlemen. Current Active Duty Marine holding both the 0311 Rifleman MOS and the 0365 Infantry Squad Leader MOS, as well as awaiting approval for 0570 Foreign Security Force Advisor. Lifelong shooting, outdoor, and fitness enthusiast with a love for teaching and learning. On deployment number 5 currently and have spent time in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Looking forward to spending some time with some like minded people and bettering myself along the way.

CD228

Amateur
CD, Current active Duty Army (12yrs), 3yrs Light Infantry (Non Tabbed), 1 tour Iraq, 1 tour AFG, remainder Signal (TAC,STRAT). Prior to the Army I did Volunteer Fire and EMS and sold sporting goods (to include firearms) to pay for college. This forum came up on my radar after I saw the DOCGKR and Pat Rogers Memorial podcasts.

Hi All,

Matt, 30 I am a Court Appointed employee in the Juvenile Probation Office also work event security as a side gig.

Been shooting since my early teens. Shot 3 position rifle in high school now I focus mostly on more practical shooting endeavors. Would love to do 3 gun or PRS but the Pittsburgh area is seriously lacking in those disciplines or quality training for that matter; so most of my training has been self-taught.

Hopefully, I can help pick up some useful knowledge or find some friends I wouldn't find elsewhere.

A. Meil

Hello everyone. Glad to be here.
I'm Andrew. I'm a civilian but I was a good Boy Scout when I was a kid.

I'm a big gun and gear geek.
Hoping to really up my training game in the near future.

JP^

Gents,

JP. Previous active duty officer (Chem branch unfortunately), currently in the reserves as Civil Affairs and full time LEO. Also a shooting sports enthusiast, hunter, and geardo.

Glad to be aboard and ready to drink from the fountain of knowledge.

Sonofstate

Howdy,

Aaron, no special experience or job. Work for an online firearms retailer and an avid Jits player. Just looking to expand my knowledge and hopefully get to the point where I have some of my own that is worth sharing.

aqualung

Hey all,

Matti from Finland signing up. Did my stint in FDF artillery a long time ago and remain in reserves. Engineer in civilian life, doing IT for construction industry applications. Love travel and motorcycles.
I've recently gotten into action shooting (SRA "applied reservists' shooting" combat division) and have also taken training in tactical shooting as well as civilian and military first aid. Seeking more training.
Long time enjoyer of modcasts. Here to learn.

Hello all, thanks for letting me hang out.

I'm an active communications officer, currently off raising baby LTs at a civilian university. Been to some training, had a brief stint as a firearms instructor in my previous unit, but for now I just try to jump on some USPSA competitions every now and then and hit the range enough to move from C to B class hopefully (I really suck). Mostly here to learn. I've used several of the modcasts to indoctrinate my cadets, so I appreciate all the resources this community offers.

Good evening all;
I was introduced to this forum by my brother. Served as an Infantryman for 14 years (88-2004, with a break in service), active duty for 3, the rest NG (with 3 non combat deployments). Spent time in the private sector, now work in public safety as a 911 dispatcher, for the past 4 years.
Have been involved with firearms in one form or another my entire adult (and some pre-adult) life. I took a few years off from shooting, and am just getting back into it. I also (unsuccessfully) black powder hunt, and turkey hunt (with a regular shotgun, of course).
I really look forward to gaining a lot from this community. Having been out of the shooting circles for a few years, I have a lot of catching up to do!

ShearedLug

Hello all, been reading the forum for awhile now so figured I should finally introduce myself. AD army infantry for the last 16 years currently falling out of planes at Bragg. Here to learn as much as I can from you guys.

CHAOS-02

Gentlemen, I've been enjoying the content for about a month now, modcasts's especially. I'm on the road quite a bit, so I listen to them while driving, brings me back.

DHS FEMA, ARMY Infantry NCO 11C and 11B, 101st ABN (AIR ASSAULT) OEF08-09, current Oil&Gas Consultant.
Looking to stay plugged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.