Introductions Part 2 | Page 12 | Primary & Secondary

Introductions Part 2

Discussion in 'READ THIS FIRST' started by Riafdnal, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Matt0311

Matt0311 Member

Chaucer that is outstanding. I'd ask what hotel but I assume you want to keep it confidential.

2. Chaucer

Chaucer Newbie

I'd prefer not to. Discretion across the board is considered a virtue in my industry. I will say it is classed as a resort (mainly weddings, holiday parties, etc) and also houses a large business convention center, so right in line to be on the recieving end of any lawsuits from Mandalay Bay.

--Chaucer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

3. Highway Fuzz

Highway Fuzz Newbie

Good afternoon everyone.
    I'm Mark from MO. Been following P&S for a while now and finally joined. Been wearing armor for a living for the past decade. Started as a campus cop in PA, served as an MP in the Army, and currently a state trooper in First Spears backyard. Just here to learn and soak up knowledge.

Riafdnal likes this.
  4. The Monk

The Monk Newbie

Hello,
    I do Cyber for a number of different entities. I am an armor several times over for both handguns and rifles. I have done a fair bit of training including with Pat (R.I.P.). I am getting tired of all the BS from other forms with a steady mix of bad information and lies to sound cool or push a personal agenda. At the end of the day I am just concerned with what works and learning more about tactics. I have been following P&S for a while and look forward to participating where I can and most of all here to learn.

Riafdnal likes this.
  5. Frailer

Frailer Newbie

Mark from KY. US Army 1985-2010; high school teacher ever since.

Riafdnal likes this.