Range Equipment....What's Missing?

Point of Impact

Vendor
Gunsite had one of the best targets I have ever seen for teaching guys to track their sights in recoil. It was basically a plate rack that you shot on end starting with a 10in (or so plate), then an 8 in behind it, 6in, 4in, 2in etc in descending order. It was great and I have never seen it offered commercially. Build it so you can actually disassemble and mail it without having to go freight and every range in America would buy one once the word got out.

Are the plates in a line perpendicular or parallel to the trajectory of the bullet?

Point of Impact

Vendor
So we were chatting the other day...and my brother said we should have a way to hang a 1/4 scale anywhere....and here you go.
It uses our hanger assembly....but can attach to anything you can bolt it to. We will include a few lag bolts with each unit.
I need ideas for a name....any suggestions?

fence%20post_zpsi5rdahwl.jpg

Point of Impact

Vendor
Here is a question for you guys.....Should the one that bolts to a post or similar....hold it out and away from said post in case you want to hook to a tree? Or does it really matter?

A friend mentioned it to me....and said the environmentalist may have a cow. I figure "My tree....My Target"

Any valid arguments? I'm thinking of keeping it the way it is....because the AR500 protects the hanger.