AIWB Light Bearing Holsters

IkeInTexas

Vendor
VIP
I wonder if given the new XC1 light, with it's compact size, if that may be what everyone is waiting on for an AIWB/Light rig?

I thought about it earlier this year when they announced it at SHOT but 200 lumens just isn't enough for me. I don't think I'll have a problem carrying an X300U appendix. It's not an issue for me with hip carry.

I do however, suspect the XC1 will be pretty popular since it adds zero bulk to the gun. It's just not for me.

Ike

N

nate89

I have been e-mailing Tony from JM Custom Kydex about a Glock 19 AIWB holster with a light. I asked if I could post his response to me to answer anyone's questions that were similar to mine. If you are looking for an RMR and light-equipped holster for AIWB, this was his reply:

"Nate, you can order that on the website. Order the OWB light bearing on the website and tell me in the comments it’s for an AIWB application and that you’re going to need it cut for an RMR. Thanks
Tony Mayer
JM Custom Kydex"

I hope this helps anyone else out looking for a similar set-up, as well as saving some time on JM's side so they aren't answering the same question multiple times.

As as aside, my first e-mail went out just before 6pm, and less than two hours I got a reply, very impressive. I'm looking forward to getting one each for my 229 and 19.

N

nate89

There was a post on the FB page earlier today regarding the VG3. The suggestion was made to make sure you are subscribed to the Raven e-mail list this week. I think that is a clue-they could be on the way!