JM Custom AIWB holster for pistol with X300U light attached

DocGKR

Dr.Ballistics
Staff member
As noted previously, I started out using AIWB carry nearly 30 years ago and have gone through a LOT of holsters. I currently primarily use the superb JM Custom AIWB holster with extra tuck and solid belt loop to carry a 9 mm Glock or M&P AIWB each day, including bicycling to and from work. Whenever possible, I prefer to have a light on my pistol; so far the inability to easily have a light on my pistol has been one of the drawbacks to AIWB carry. Fortunately Tony Mayer at JM Custom solved that problem when he fabricated an AIWB holster that allows me to carry a G19 with x300U light installed. The draw is just as quick as with my standard JM custom AIWB. Last week I had to drive several hours to an all day meeting and then several more hours back home, all while wearing suit and was perfectly comfortable wearing my new JM Custom AIWB holster.

JM%20AIWB%20x300U%20side%20view_zps6nt5htif.jpg

JM%20AIWB%20x300U%20oblique%20view_zpsdh0jrp7a.jpg

JM%20AIWB%20x300U%20top%20view_zpspttdsgjc.jpg

IkeInTexas

Vendor
VIP
I like how compact it is. A lot of LB IWB holsters are extremely bulky. Looks like it'd be pretty easy to slap a couple of soft loops on there in place of the belt loop. Thanks for posting.

Ike

regdudedrtyjob

@DocGKR sorry if I missed this, but is this a regular option for the AIWB holsters from them or was this more of a custom set-up that they did for you? Thanks.

DocGKR

Dr.Ballistics
Staff member
The belt loops are a regular option. The holster was a slight adaptation from his regular holster which they will make by request--if enough people ask for it, might wind up as a regular item...

N

nate89

I am looking on the website, and maybe I just can't find it, but the only AIWB holsters I see are for non-light bearing models. Do you have a link for the AIWB with a light?

N

nate89

Thanks! I saw you said your specific model was not online, but I wondered if the light-bearing AIWB was. I'll contact them.

DocGKR

Dr.Ballistics
Staff member
Seem pretty slim and low profile, as it can be worn under a nice suit and not show...