AIWB Light Bearing Holsters

IkeInTexas

Vendor
VIP
What are yall using? I'm considering the ACER Light Bearing from Bravo (pictured below). I'd really like RCS to make an Elidon Light Bearing but untill they do I'm trying to find something else.

Just looking for something for a G19 with a Uboat. Most of the ones I find are just incredibly bulky. I'm looking for a well built all kydex holster that isn't too large. Any suggestions?

Thnaks in advance!

Ike

bravo-concealment-acer-lb-2.jpg

jryock

Amateur
I like the sound of that too, Riafdnal. I was looking at the new AIWB light compatible INCOG from G-Code/Haley Strategic, but I am holding out for a RCS product. For now the G19 will be in the Phantom LC, Eidolon, or Vanguard.

Default.mp3

Established
Stand by (for a little while) for group buy for a special product unique to us.
I assume it'll be for a Glock using an X300U, and thus of little use for a special snowflake like myself?

I appendix carry an H&K P30LS with an X400U-GN and RMR using a slightly modified RCS Phantom with soft loops. For reference, I am 5'8", 140 lbs., and usually wear 30" slim fit jeans (Levi's 514 for the most part) and size small t-shirts.

The pen shows the bottom of the holster. It goes right into the crease of my leg, so bending over and stuff isn't an issue. The larger cant is to minimize the printing of the extended baseplate. It might slow me down a little on the draw, but I can usually hit a 3"×5" index card at 7 yards in about ~1.9 to ~2 seconds.

Note that JM Custom has done such a thing before, albeit for an APL and not an X300U (https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?7636-Review-JM-Custom-Kydex-Light-Bearing-AIWB-(-amp-IWB-v2)), but he's a nice guy and might be able to put something together for you.

Dark Star Gear has also been working on a AIWB holster with WML, called the Ramapage. @Orionz06

Runcible

Runcible Works
Staff member
Vendor
Default.mp3, I don't speak for Riaf; but as I understand it the sticking point would be the X400U-G part (vs. X300U), rather then the HK part (vs. Glock).

But I'll have to check my notes to be sure; I don't think they have a void for the laser module, is the thing.