Unity Clutch Belt Setups & Discussion | Primary & Secondary

Unity Clutch Belt Setups & Discussion

Discussion in 'Gear Discussion' started by Unity-Trent, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Unity-Trent

Unity-Trent Amateur Vendor

Mods, if this is in the wrong place please move / delete.

Now that Clutch belts are getting into the wild, I am interested to see how different users set them up, modify them, and get the most out of them for their specific use.

Here is my belt. I use this belt for range training, travel kit, hunting, easy-on at home, etc. I may switch around a few things depending on what I am doing, but its very quick.

[​IMG]

L to R on belt

-2x G17 mags in Kydex Pouch
    -2x Rifle Mags in ITW FastMags
    -Velocity Gloves - This is the adjustment cell, the belt fits me perfectly, so I removed the adjustment shock cord
    -2x ASP Flex Cuffs - In most cases I have a knife and handheld light in this pocket (Shown Below)
    -G19 / T-1 / XC-1 - This cell has an open bottom so larger pistols can be used. In some cases I have a G19, X300, Suppressor in a custom holster
    -CLEER Pocket IFAK & RAT TQ - This cell is also perfect for the CLEER MBOK
    -I don't currently have anything in the admin pocket, though I sometimes store the gloves or other small misc items

Here are some additional uses for the overlapping velcro front:

[​IMG]

TQ on a hanger, accessible centerline

[​IMG]

Glow Sticks

2. Orionz06

Orionz06 Amateur

How does the pistol sit in there? Is it something that is standalone/universal or would it benefit from a slip in shell?

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl

3. Unity-Trent

Kydex holster with Velcro. Most holsters can be used. Just pull off the hardware, clean and affix Velcro, insert into belt.

We have used the Safariland 7378 for a level 1 retention system and it works well.

That video may answer some questions.

4. Darth Tater

Darth Tater Regular Member

This looks pretty interesting. I'm going to look into getting one to play with a bit.

5. Moz

Moz Newbie

Any ideas on a timeline for restock? I'd really like to get one to play around with.

6. Unity-Trent

Gray is coming. Probably another 4-5 weeks. We had material delays.

Our elastic inserts will be in stock in a few weeks as well.

Thanks!

ProvResearch6 and Moz like this.
  7. Darth Tater

Darth Tater Regular Member

Gray is perfect. Please let us know when it's up on the site!

ProvResearch6 likes this.
  8. SoTex

SoTex Amateur

Necro post, but in an attempt to keep any information on the clutch in the same thread:

Does anyone have any pictures or willing to discuss the concealability of this in street clothes? It goes without saying this is dependent on how much stuff you carry, how you're built, and what you're wearing but I'd like to hear about some first hand experiences and/or see some pictures.

Longeye likes this.
  9. Bourneshooter

Bourneshooter Blue Line Sheepdog Moderator

Same boat here, curious what all its being used for. Also, if anyone has tried it for a running rig.

10. Unity-Trent

I know of a couple of guys using it for a running rig, and Chris from Veil has some time with one as well. Hopefully they will chime in.

Bourneshooter likes this.
  11. voodoo_man

voodoo_man Regular Member

Was thinking about getting one for a front line kit in a go bag with an sbr.