Finally! A ground guy replacement for Nomex flight gloves

Bill Blowers

Sausage Six Actual
VIP
The thumb on Velocity Systems trigger gloves shit the bed and tore wide open. They lasted four range days. I have sent them an email, but not sure they are durable enough for hard use. FYI/YMMV and all that.

AT Armor

Vendor
The thumb on Velocity Systems trigger gloves shit the bed and tore wide open. They lasted four range days. I have sent them an email, but not sure they are durable enough for hard use. FYI/YMMV and all that.

Shit. Ill get another set out to you if they dont take care of it for you tomorrow. Im sorry that happened Bill, please let me know.
Vr
Mike

Bill Blowers

Sausage Six Actual
VIP
Mike - not your issue and I hope I didn't make that sound like VS wont stadn behind their product, I'm sure they will. It was more to the point of Bronsons post that they dont stand up well. I was hoping for six months, which would equate to about a dozen range days.

Of the four days I wore them, they were all days when I was teaching so I wasn't hammering them. I like the way they fit and feel, but they are very thin. Maybe I just need to cut my thumbnails more often?

AT Armor

Vendor
No worries, you are correct VS is always top shelf when it comes to CS. We have such a good relationship with them I try to help them out when I can to head off issues. I feel bad that the gloves humped the bunk right after we shipped them to you.
Vr
Mike

MattJames

Certified Derpologist
Staff member
Yeah, I was quite disappointed with the overall thickness and build quality. If I can destroy a set of Oakley gloves in one NTC rotation... these likely wouldn't last a few trips to the range. If your working with full rails like the M4 7 inch or DD RIS II rails.

I love the feel of them, its pretty thin and I'd feel comfy shooting a precision rifle in them.

For a hard use glove, I really like the Arc FR Assault Gloves.

Bill Blowers

Sausage Six Actual
VIP
I have Overlords, they have taken a beating over the years. But I hate gloves, always feel too bulky for me. The VS gloves are awesome, but not if they last less than a week. Damn shame.