Favorite Whiskey

Let's get this party started @Cam Nielsen, what's your favorite whiskey? I visited Heaven Hill and got some toasted barrel and barrel proof c920 batch.

Attachments

• 20210125_192728-converted-compressed.pdf
    128.2 KB · Views: 15

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
We have a corresponding group on Facebook which really has some cool people contributing to it with some very insightful posts. I am hoping this subforum can follow that same trend. I don't drink but this 1st post has promise.

been on a scotch kick lately, Balvenie rum or sherry cask and lagavulin 16 have been at the top of the list as of recently. Been enjoying Glenlivet caribbean reserve too

Personally i really like Stagg Jr. That said it's currently unobtanium so I've had to branch out. Michters American and James E Pepper 1776 have become my go to drinks.

tbs1911

I'm a bourbon man, but I do enjoy a little Scotch or Irish Whiskey from time to time.
Lately I've found myself looking less for allocated/harder to find bourbons and more so looking for barrel picks. They're always different, which keeps it interesting.

Bee

Vendor
“Favorite” is a difficult call, at least for me, my palate is constantly evolving. But most reliable in the bourbon category is anything coming from Weller’s.

For single malts, can’t go wrong with the Islay region: Lagavulin, Laphroaig, and Bunnahabhain are king.