why is there a lack of ALS holsters for Berettas?

victran

Amateur
im currently running a 7TS for my 92FS Brigadier and 92G-SD, however, there is a lack of a ALS with light for light compatible 92s like the M9A1, M92A1, G-SD and Wilson Brig Tac (essentially a G-SD).

the Safariland 3084 is the supposed "military holster" for Berettas, railed or paired with a light mount but its on a SLS retention. the 6280-LASD is also SLS hood rentention. is it that difficult for Safariland to make an ALS model? just tossing it around, Beretta life is already a struggle off the bat lol

Fatboy

Established
im currently running a 7TS for my 92FS Brigadier and 92G-SD, however, there is a lack of a ALS with light for light compatible 92s like the M9A1, M92A1, G-SD and Wilson Brig Tac (essentially a G-SD).

the Safariland 3084 is the supposed "military holster" for Berettas, railed or paired with a light mount but its on a SLS retention. the 6280-LASD is also SLS hood rentention. is it that difficult for Safariland to make an ALS model? just tossing it around, Beretta life is already a struggle off the bat lol

My speculation is that the Beretta lacks a defined ejection port so the ALS won't engage it. 1911's, Glocks, M&P's all have a squared, defined ejection port and it allows the ALS arm to lock the gun in place.