when you don't like generic equipment.

I'm not a big fan of having to make due (or "make it fit") with whatever gear you can find. I'm a huge fan of diy. I've found the items in my gear that work the best are the ones I made myself. Anyways some people lately have been asking for cheek rests made specifically for their applications. I figured I'd showcase them here to you guys and for those into doing it yourself, hope it gets the creative juices flowing.

the first one was made for the guys' shotgun, with a cover that hides the eyelets so his beard doesn't get abused and also makes the padding interchangeable for comfort. The second one was a request to come up with a design specifically for cheek risers made by Matthew's Fabrication. Also features the ability to change out padding to users comfort. There you have it. If anyone needs anything or has ideas to make these better hit me up. As I make other equipment I'll post it here.

Note: If this is the wrong location for this thread please move it to the proper location thanks.