Walther PPQ

Gaz

I haven't seen anything on the forums about the Walther PPQ, which is interesting since it seems to be a fantastic firearm. Any reservations about purchasing a PPQ for concealed carry instead of a Glock or M&P? I am familiar with a largely vacant aftermarket support, however I'm not one to do excessive modification to any firearm except for sight replacement and the addition of a WML.

Gaz

The fact that info isn't easily found might be a clue.

True, however I do find a lot of raving on other forums. I do appreciate the information that comes out of this forum, however, and so would like to see what kind of knowledge might come forth.

Gaz

So information I've gathered indirectly from my time exploring P&S so far is essentially the value of a sidearm. The PPQ has many desirable features, but when focusing on a duty or carry gun it appears that the average user is better off with a high value pistol, such as a Glock 19 or M&P9 as opposed to more expensive options when they all "get the job done". People in these forums appear to not have much interest in the details of a specific handgun since they're too darn practical about what they're carrying.

Get training and expertise with the weapon you carry, basically? Find cool videos of guys sticking guns in the dirt for no apparent reason elsewhere?