Thunderstick Summit 2023 AAR

Thunderstick was a stunningly good time, even though it was hot as hell for this Wyoming guy. Learning majorly occurred, and the low light session with Messrs Gelhaus and Fisher was solid. I hope to go again this year although I am committed to a Rangemaster Master Instructor Course in October so we shall see.

Thunderstick was a stunningly good time, even though it was hot as hell for this Wyoming guy. Learning majorly occurred, and the low light session with Messrs Gelhaus and Fisher was solid. I hope to go again this year although I am committed to a Rangemaster Master Instructor Course in October so we shall see.
The Master Instructor Course is a great time, I think I took 30+ pages of notes when I went through in 2022. The Professional Pistolcraft is a good capstone to it, and it was pretty neat to be in the first group of students ran through the course late last year.

I don't think I'll be making it to this year's Thunderstick due to location. It was a bummer to see them move it out of Vegas since I'm a local there nowadays.

The Master Instructor Course is a great time, I think I took 30+ pages of notes when I went through in 2022. The Professional Pistolcraft is a good capstone to it, and it was pretty neat to be in the first group of students ran through the course late last year.

I don't think I'll be making it to this year's Thunderstick due to location. It was a bummer to see them move it out of Vegas since I'm a local there nowadays.
Washington for Thunderstick, assuming that location comes off, is moderately more easy for me coming from NE Wyoming but my calendar is going to dictate. I'm not sure yet if i will have the time for the Revolver Roundup this year, which is very much a favorite to attend.

I was in the first cohort of Protective Pistolcraft, after I had already done Basic a few years ago. Even though I had already seen some of the material, I still wound up taking sixty plus pages of notes. The condensed version of John Hearne's Who Wins was worth the price of admission. I am hopeful I can make the journey to Professional Pistolcraft next year.

So, there's a location change. Not sure if it's announcible, but both of you will be able to get to it quite easily.
I did see that.... a less than 8 hour drive is a winner. Now I just need the dates to figure out if it works around the weekend at Mead Hall I already have booked.