Tap Rack Tactical Restricted LE/Mil Courses

Bill Blowers

Sausage Six Actual
VIP
My courses are restricted to LE/Mil (current or former) because I primarily teach at LE facilities. Most of those facilities require the restriction. I just scheduled a Basic SWAT course in Kalispell, MT as well. Dates are July 27-31.
2015 Course Calendar

March 2-4, High Risk Warrant Service, Spokane County, WA

March 5-6, Ballistic Shield User, Spokane County, WA

April 13-15, Carbine/Submachine Gun User, Kent, WA

May 25-27, High Risk Warrant Service, Kent, WA

June 15-19, Pistol Instructor, Kent, WA

August 17-21, Basic SWAT School, Spokane County, WA

Sept 14-16, Tactical Pistol, Kent, WA

Oct. 19-21, Carbine/Submachine Gun User, Spokane County, WA

Oct 22-23, Tactical Pistol, Spokane County, WA

Nov 16-18, Hostage Rescue, Spokane County, WA

Dec 14-16, SWAT Team Leader, Spokane County, WA

Bug Stomper

Bill Blowers (pictured below, right) is a triple threat: a thinker, shooter and LEO with two decades of SWAT duty under his belt. It's obvious within a few minutes that he spends a lot of time (1) shooting, (2) meditating on shooting and (3) empirically testing what works and what doesn't.

His training covers a lot of the usual stuff, such as stance, grip and weapon accessories. But he pokes plenty of holes in conventional wisdom too.

And he's got the data to back it up!

Plenty of guys can tell you how much weight they can bench press, but they can't tell you how fast they can hit a one-shot draw at seven yards. If they can't tell you that, they can't track their improvement.

So a lot of Bill's focus is on getting students a baseline upon which they can collect more data. With that, they an improve their performance!

IMG_3725_zps84e0f3ee.jpg

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
This is Bill.
Bill has been a SWAT cop longer than many Facebook users have been alive.
Bill teaches closed law enforcement courses through his company Tap-Rack Tactical.
Schedule a course with Bill.

Bill's courses are listed here:
https://primaryandsecondary.com/psal/tap-rack-tactical/

Here is an example of Bill's insight with pistol reloading:

If you are interested in hosting a course with Bill from Tap-Rack Tactical email: Logistics@primaryandsecondary.com
Tap Rack IG.png