Suarez International

Ski85

A friend at my last duty station turned me on to a potential opportunity for a free class. A few factors were in play that would prevent me from attending.

I'm told his training is pretty legit but, based on his history I decided he wasn't someone I wanted to do business with.

I figure it would be good to get a record here one way or the other.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ski85

Missed edit window.

Since not everyone is going to share my view on past events, if it's legit training it's worth putting out there.

Want to get some consensus

Matt

Staff member
Ski, which training are you referring to specifically? Which course?

Ski85

I was just looking to get a record of thoughts on him as an instructor in general. Is his info relevant, good methods, etc.
The courses i was told about were his pistol gunfighting school and red dot combat pistol school.

Like I mentioned, I couldn't make it, and beyond that, opted out. But I've been told it's legit stuff, and trust the guy who told me.

Never seen him mentioned anywhere on the forum so I thought I would be worth getting a record if anyone has experience.

From what I understand he was at the forefront of RDS combat pistols.

Matt

Staff member
There is a lot of info already out there about Gabe Suarez's criminal history if you care to look it up. I don't think you'll find any love for him as an individual here. I've never attended any of his classes simply based on his negative reputation.

That being said, if it were free and I didn't observe any unsafe practices then why not? If it turns out to be good info then you lucked out. If it turns out to be bad then at least you're only out your own time.

Ski85

I know about all that. Part of the reason I passed. Just looking to get something down on the forum for others who might be interested

Not trying to get info for myself. Just want to put out what we can for others here.