Social media refugees

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
My time on Facebook seems to be limited. I am violating their rules without violating their rules. This means P&S on Facebook is being threatened.

This is where the P&S forum comes into play. I set this up years ago as an alternative to FB and as a backup in case of this type of event.

This is here for your use. It works best when people are here using it. Please help spread the word.

-Matt

Turns out the forum works on Government machines! Haven't been here in a long time. Trying to get it back into my regular crosscheck.

Even my personal Instagram with like 110 followers got shadow banned last year despite having hardly any posts on it. The website got slammed around the same time and views were dramatically cut. Not seeing as much noise about suppression as I did a few years ago, but maybe that's the censorship working.

Ghost23

I've never had FB, twitter (x), or any other social media. I am a member on several online forums. YouTube is my go to for firearms, hunting, muscle cars, archery, off roading, music, etc.

Ed L

Maybe it would be a good idea to start a topic like this in the General Discussion area. That way more people would see it.

I think starting a fitness discussion would be a great idea to start as a topic even for a podcast a tactical fitness episode... I got a few workouts that could challenge those that dare

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
I think starting a fitness discussion would be a great idea to start as a topic even for a podcast a tactical fitness episode... I got a few workouts that could challenge those that dare
We did several and they got hardly any traction