Review: JM Custom AIWB Holster - Glock 19

voodoo_man

Established
vFnTj7Y.jpg

Reason for Purchase:
I had seen a buddy of mine run this holster at a weekend fun shoot and was told to get this holster to solve all my AIWB needs. I ordered it through JM's webpage which was pretty straight forward. I had selected the option for "extra tuck" and paid the added price for it. I was called by JM two or so weeks later asking me if I really wanted it, I do not remember the reason why he asked, may have been because of the medium guard and something about comfort. I told him make the way he would wear it and in the mail I got a medium guard with no extra tuck, I was also refunded the $10 for the extra tuck since it was not added. This was December of 2013. I have been carrying with this holster when I was not T&E'ing other holsters.

Read the full review here -> http://www.vdmsr.com/2015/09/jm-custom-aiwb-holster.html

Caomhin

His holsters work exceedingly well for me. For AIWB there's no other for me. I'm 5'10" 210 lbs., carrying about 7 lbs of extra mass I'm in decent condition and I carry an HK VP9 more days than not. The "not" days are a GLOCK 19 in a JM Custom Kydex Model 17 holster. Neither holster have the tuck feature.

The wedges work as advertised, there is adequate tension in the holster. They just work as advertised.

They work so well that my next order is an AIWB for the full-size HK45.

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

voodoo_man

Established
His holsters work exceedingly well for me. For AIWB there's no other for me. I'm 5'10" 210 lbs., carrying about 7 lbs of extra mass I'm in decent condition and I carry an HK VP9 more days than not. The "not" days are a GLOCK 19 in a JM Custom Kydex Model 17 holster. Neither holster have the tuck feature.

The wedges work as advertised, there is adequate tension in the holster. They just work as advertised.

They work so well that my next order is an AIWB for the full-size HK45.

I have a neoprene wedge, an extra tuck holster and another one of his holsters that I am currently working on reviewing. I like the wedge a lot for aiwb.

Caomhin

I have a neoprene wedge, an extra tuck holster and another one of his holsters that I am currently working on reviewing. I like the wedge a lot for aiwb.

You sound a lot like me: one is mine and two is one.

You can be my neighbor, brother.