Pistol sights with RMR

What's everybody prefer for irons on a carry gun equipped with an RMR and white light?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Default.mp3

Established
I have a tritium front on mine with black rears; I actually only have the tritiums due to the fact that the plain black front was way too high, and caught on stuff rather easily. I personally have no use for a tritium front, since I have an X400U with DG switch, so it basically acts as just a black sight if its dark and the WML comes on. I'd like to try an FO front, but I don't think anyone makes one for my gun (H&K P30LS) that'll also clear the RMR.

IkeInTexas

Vendor
VIP
I just use the Ameriglo all black suppressor height sights. I want something that won't distract me from the dot. They're backups so my first priority is maximizing the effectiveness of my primary sighting system (RMR). I just like my backups out of the way.

Ike

jryock

Amateur
I like the plain irons from DP. Main reason for DP is that my blaster is a G19MOS; so I needed a slightly increased sight height.

SCSU74

I currently have a set of Ameriglo's on there with tritium front and plain black rear. When shooting the front dot isn't noticed at all. I was wanting to at least have tritium in the front in the event that my RMR goes down, but with the white light it washes out anyway. I like having backups though.

Slim

Jerk Ingredients Off
Staff member
Currently using all black ameriglo's for the last year. I've found the front sight slightly difficult to track when shooting irons thru the rmr and have wanted to try a trijicon front. Just haven't gotten around to it yet

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rabbit

I also run Ameriglo black suppressor heights. They're backup, and I don't want distractions. There still easy enough to shoot with when I need to.

F y'all's I, you don't need the Dawson MOS sights or the Ameriglo tall suppressors if you're OK with lower co witness on an MOS.

Attachments

• 20161207_190647.jpg
    20161207_190647.jpg
    1,003.1 KB · Views: 31