Magpul Industries

Cris_Magpul

MAGPUL
Hey all, Cris here from Magpul. If you have any questions about Magpul products or any issues whatsoever, please don't hesitate to reach out. If you have a question I can't answer or a problem I can't solve, I'll get you in touch with someone who can.

"Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company’s name comes from this original product called the Magpul®. Over the last nineteen years Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency."

Joe _K

Established
Network Support II
Any chance on bringing the Bonnell pant back? I see you guys have some listed as sale items, and I assume once they’re gone, they’re gone. Also where are Magpul’s Pant/Shirts manufactured/made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for a way to mount a Surefire P3X Fury to the 9 o’clock rail on my issue M4. I need it on the 9 o’clock to clear my PEQ. And we are in pre-MOB getting ready to go. Got anything that can do this?

PMAG® 27 GL9® – GLOCK®

The PMAG 27 GL9 is a 27-round Glock 9mm magazine featuring our proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. Meeting the overall length requirements for a 170MM competition magazine, the PMAG 27 GL9 offers additional capacity without the need for expensive extensions. It includes a high visibility, controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, and an easily removable floorplate for cleaning. Also includes a paint pen dot matrix for magazine marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and capacity indicator windows. It was designed to drop free when loaded or unloaded. The PMAG 27 GL9 is compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact double-stack Glock 9mm variants with some protrusion below the grip.

Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.

Features

Compatible with all 9mm double-stack Glock handguns
Durable, lightweight, and rigid polymer construction
High visibility, controlled-tilt follower
Long-life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
Flared, easily removable floor plate
Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
Magazine indicator windows on both sides of the body at 10, 15, 20, and 27 rounds remaining
Drops free when loaded or unloaded

Colors

Black

MSRP: $19.95

22F

Staff member
Two questions about Hunter stocks:

1. Is there going to be a version for the AR mag variant of the Ruger American?

2. Is there going to be a variant for the Ruger Scout?

1. Is there going to be a version for the AR mag variant of the Ruger American?
Inability to use AR mags is what's stopping me from buying one for my RAR in 6.5G, too. I kinda feel bad for Magpul, they spent all that time on the RAR Hunter stock only for Ruger to pull the rug out from under them and introduce a new magazine type. (Maybe I should also ask for pmags in 6.5G?)