Looking for a OWB holster recommendation

Threeone5

I carry a Zev OZ9 compact W/ Surefire X300 and RMR IWB appendix but am looking for a OWB holster that I can use when I need to tuck in my shirt and wear a suit jacket. I'd prefer something open ended or longer so I can run as a 'Rowland Special' or one of the longer (17/34) length slides. Any recommendations?

nightchief

Fighter of the Daychief
Holsters are like athletic shoes, so take this advice with that in mind. Also, I am not a professional gun carrier...That said, I really like Off the Grid Concepts "Sidewinder Nocturnal". I've been very happy with the workmanship and ability to customize. I also have a Raven for the Roland Special, and its just not that nice.

Vembo

I carry a Zev OZ9 compact W/ Surefire X300 and RMR IWB appendix but am looking for a OWB holster that I can use when I need to tuck in my shirt and wear a suit jacket. I'd prefer something open ended or longer so I can run as a 'Rowland Special' or one of the longer (17/34) length slides. Any recommendations?
If you want a full concealment holster go with the Tenicor ARX SOL and you will be fine, no bs holster, fully meant for concealment