Las Vegas 411

SFPD2010

Amateur
If this is the wrong section I aplogize, but my Wife and I are headed to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks and I was looking for some recommendation. We are going to be there Thursday am to Wednesday am, way to long to gamble and drink the entire time away. we were both there about ten years ago, separately. How ever I was 21, pocket money rich and didn't leave the strip bars/clubs. She was 17 and with her parents.

Already decided we are gonna rent a car and go check out the Hoover Dam, but she doesn't want to go to the Grand Canyon (14 hrs round trip). One dinner is going to be spent at the Pink Taco (her request). And I'm going to get one of those 45 min fancy straight razor shaves (never done it before).

So that leaves about five and a half days to fill, we are staying off the strip on Freemont Street, several of our friends recommended staying there over the strip (price, atmosphere, Etc).

So please, any recommendations as far as where to eat, things to see or do, tactical/gun shops etc. Thanks in Advance!

Bourneshooter

Blue Line Sheepdog
I only go when sent by work so I can't be to much help.

I try to people watch and play the "Spot the UC FED's" game when on the strip.