Israel Security Training

hooahmedic

Howdy all!
Need some no shit advice on quality Israel security training, focused mainly on the management side but with hands on programs as well. I'm working to get my foot in the door in different parts of Africa and Israeli training is very much respected.

There are several schools and academies out there but I don't know which ones to look deeper into or avoid all together. If this needs to go to PM, by all means. Thanks ahead.

Will Brink

www.israelitactical.com is the one I know of. The owner is "former Israeli Secret Service Special Agent & Chief Security Officer" per bio. I have no experience with this school and can give no feedback, etc, but he seems well regarded. Maybe others here can confirm good/bad rep of that one, but a place to look at perhaps and vet via back channels.

hooahmedic

Yeup! Will you are correct. I don't know that their training is any better or superior but in many sections of Africa it is well regarded. If it means landing a good job, I"m willing to consider it.

Will Brink

Yeup! Will you are correct. I don't know that their training is any better or superior but in many sections of Africa it is well regarded. If it means landing a good job, I"m willing to consider it.

My experience is that's the same in some Latin American Countries. In Panama, a country with close ties to the US, the security detail for the pre was Israeli and or Israeli trained I was told by a solid source. Since a new admin/pres has come to Panama, I don't know if that's the case currently.