Inforce WML?

Low_Speed_Notper8or

So I am looking for a weapon light for my AR, and I am a far of running a rifle as slick as possible. I have seen the Inforce WML and really like how it had the ramp switch and there is no need to deal with wires and pressure switches. Im also a fan of the weight for the smaller model especially since this Im going to be hanging it on the front of my rifle

However, what I am wondering is the light reliable and durable? If I drop my rifle or put it in my trunk is it gonna be a +$100 paperweight? And yeah I know its 400 lumens, Im not going to be lighting up perps across a 100 yard parking lot or using a variable with it at 200 yards, its just strictly something to ID people within 25 yards like in the home.

MojoNixon

Established
I just talked to Bourneshooter and that’s the impression I was getting. On the other hand I did hand down an APL that I ran for several years to my #2 son for his G17 and its still chugging along without issue except for short battery life.

Low_Speed_Notper8or

So with that in mind, if you wrapped the body in high density foam would that help or is the electronics inside delicate?

And are the Haley Strategic marked ones modified in any manner to be more durable or are they the same thing with just a cool logo

RallyMech

Amateur
Why try to reengineer the wheel when Streamlight and Surefire have multiple options that are proven? If you need 0-25 yard positive ID, modest price, and ambi without tapes witches/wires, that's a Streamlight TLR-1HL.

One thing you can't get away from with a polymer based design is heatsinking. For that reason alone, I don't consider any of inforce's options as viable products with current generation LEDs.

Longinvs

Quantified Performance
So with that in mind, if you wrapped the body in high density foam would that help or is the electronics inside delicate?

And are the Haley Strategic marked ones modified in any manner to be more durable or are they the same thing with just a cool logo
100 percent cool logo. I also found the button to not really be that ergonomic either in multiple positions.

txstiguy

the streamlight pro tac falls in your price point there nice comes with everything to mount has good lumen output and shares the same mount pattern as the surefire scouts

Low_Speed_Notper8or

With all that being said, I wish this style of light got more development and was made by a better manufacturer

What else would be a good option for a light to mount at 12 O'clock right and the end of my rail then?

MOT

The 12oclock slick solution that I opted for. Might be a bit heavy, but considering the cost and the benefits I’ve been really happy with it. Unfortunately I don’t think that sight/light mount is made anymore.

Attachments

• 0BE4CD93-7459-46BA-B331-BAC9C22CB380.jpeg
    0BE4CD93-7459-46BA-B331-BAC9C22CB380.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18