How did you learn about the forum?

North

Amateur
You stopped me from making the mistake of listening to paper shooters on another forum give advice of what tactical long range rifle I should be looking at. Been learning a lot ever since.

(As far as Long Range goes, I am also a paper shooter. But I at least want to learn the way the rifle was meant to perform. Tactically)

Gillaspyjm

A ton of my friends were in the professional/duty group on Facebook, so I joined to see what it was about. Then my buddy Ike Big Tex Outdoors became a sponsor, so I came to check out the forum side of it too.

Lobsterclaw207

I see trends of people signing up and I am wondering what the catalysts are.

I vaguely commented on LF about "the other forum" and got about 10-15 PM's in my box asking what it was. I don't know if that's a "State of the Forum" indictment of LF, or an endorsement for P&S, and I guess I don't really care. I have been floating both since LF has been my internet "home" for a while, but I'm not blind to it's faults and the positives of P&S.

As far as myself personally, I don't really remember how I got here.

1BallJay

A tall Ogre looking Recon from America's Hat directed me here. I figure I can learn here as well and offer any assistance to any members if they come to the sane part of Wa. State.

Uwe1

I joined the P&S FB group after noticing that a friend who is in the industry was a member. Joining the forum was the natural progression from there.