Hey! Hey You! We need you in the restricted areas!

Chad H/BC520

Staff member
There are several subsections of restricted forums for those of you with additional backgrounds. They provide an additional resource for some. For example, a few of us have been having some excellent discussions utilizing scenarios that others have gone through. The scenarios are presented and the participants have to come up with plans, and answer questions as the scenario evolves. In an era when training or leadership skills can be hard to come by, the scenarios are providing a huge opportunity to get gears turning.

Please consider making use of them. Plus it gives Riafdnal something more to do....

https://primaryandsecondary.com/forum/index.php?threads/restricted-forums.3/

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
I will be away for a bit on training - scoped carbine - approvals won't be as quick as they have been.

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
This forum does have a focus on professional use. If you are a professional (mil, le, contract) and are not in the designated groups, change that. There is a lot of content you are missing out on.

Fatboy

Established
What's the process for a non-retired former .mil to get access to the champagne room? I have no retired ID card, no current .mil email address, and I'm leary of throwing out my DD214.