Griffin Armament experiences?

Hizzie

I'm thinking about swapping the traditional night vision FH on my primary AK to the shorter/lighter Griffin "flash comp" in 14mm. Anybody use their muzzle devices to offer input?

Thanks

Hizzie

ptrlcop

Established
I've met Evan and Austin, good dudes who have helped us out with some things. My sniper partner has a flashcomp on his carbine. I can't off of the top of my head remember shooting it unsupressed but I like their cans. I know I shot it, I just don't remember anything standing out about it. I think it is in the same class with the battlecomp and BCM comp which are both good.

Our whole team will be getting griffin cans this year and I think all of the carbines are getting flash comps.

Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better

Hizzie

Thanks for the feedback. "Nothing that stands" isn't something I automatically file under Not Good.

A910

I use the Griffin Armament M4SD II Comp and love it. Performance of the BCM or BattleComp but half the price of one (BComp) and about equal to the other. I bought my Griffin comp before BCM released their comp so there really wasnt any competition or difficulty in what I purchased. Also helped that a QD suppressor could attach right to it with no need to modify, switch out or remove any hardware.

As far as what puts them above the rest? Couldn't tell you with the AK world. Basically their comps perform at the same level as the other much more expensive companies on the AR side, they just don't fuck you on the price.

Personally I'm just a bigger fan of Griffin than I am of the others. That's why I run them.

ptrlcop

Established
Thanks for the feedback. "Nothing that stands" isn't something I automatically file under Not Good.
In this case it was probably more of a positive. I don't remember it being noticeably better or worse than the BC or BCM which are both really good.

Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better