Glock Magwell

Munch520

Looks like the Freya makes the butt of the gun larger than it needs to be, wouldn't it print more due to that and the abrubt angle it creates? If you look at most others geared towards CCW, they have a cut there, almost like a bobtail.

K Williams

Anybody have any experience with the agency glock magwell + vickers baseplates?

I have an Agency magwell on my Glock17 now as well. Works fine with stock, Vickers basepads, Glock +2, and Dawson +5's.

A few mags weren't dropping free after installation, so I just removed the magwell and sanded the area around where the magwell compresses the base of the pistol's grip when installed. All mags drop free fine now.

CTmike

I've seen 2 sources say or print that the Freya isn't compatible with restricted capacity magazines. This is sub optimal. If anyone finds a fix to this post it up and help us common folk stuck behind enemy lines.

CTmike

image_zpsi3v1tixq.jpeg~original
[/URL][/IMG]
From big Tex outdoors. Above the image. No go with ban mags.

N4P226R

I just installed an agency magwell on my gen3 19. Not sure if I'll keep it or not. I really just need a 19 to be .3" longer

Longeye

Established
I just installed an agency magwell on my gen3 19. Not sure if I'll keep it or not. I really just need a 19 to be .3" longer

Glock makes those and calls them a G-17. Unhappily, a G-19 slide will not fit on a G17 frame to make a more perfect Glock.

King's_Own

Amateur
Bit of a Necro post, but I've run the Zev Pro magwell on my duty G22 for about 3 months. Probably around 1000 rounds through it at this point. I like that it forces my hand into a higher grip; the screw on the back strap does not compromise my grip; and reloads are subjectively faster. I have not tested on a clock however.
The downside it that it does not fit with VTAC base plates out of the box. However, I was able to get them to fit by relieving the top of the lips on each side by a couple millimeters each. All told about 10 min work with a dremel. The baseplates still protrude enough to grab hold and strip if necessary.