"Fun Guns" thread!

Kilo Mike

Hey yall, lets keep this on the lighthearted side, what are some guns yall own that are there for no reason other than fun? Here are my favorite "fun" guns which I do not actively need for anything other than shits and giggles, tinkering, or (if im being honest) building up to look pretty.

1f3b6.png
We just got a letter, We just got a letter, We just got a letter- wonder who it’s from?
1f3b6.png

Put some furniture on the “long guns”
BCM KAG on the PTR and Arsenal
MOE on the scorpion (wit da poorlight because idk if I actually want to kit this thing out at all)

Attachments

• El Gatos.jpg
    El Gatos.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 48

Arioch

Amateur
Maybe not exactly what you had in mind with the original post, but since putting a dot on my Q5 Steel Frame handgun shooting finally got fun. With irons it always felt like work trying to put accurate hits on target, now range sessions and matches are a lot more fun.

Attachments

• Q5SF.jpg
    Q5SF.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 20

TobyB

Right now my Staccato P Duo is a fun gun. It will take a lot of practice to get to the point I’m comfortable carrying it over my Roland. But damn it’s a joy to shoot.

Attachments

• E055DFE6-CB15-4D33-8C44-F78C345C0F5F.jpeg
    E055DFE6-CB15-4D33-8C44-F78C345C0F5F.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 19

Kilo Mike

Right now my Staccato P Duo is a fun gun. It will take a lot of practice to get to the point I’m comfortable carrying it over my Roland. But damn it’s a joy to shoot.
I havent had an opportunity to put more than like 50 rounds through one, It was the "P" model without RDS, At the time I was heavily against the 1911/2011 model, but now that Ive been shooting 1911s I have a mighty need lmao

jeremy_p

Amateur
Ruger SR22 with GSL Woodland. Even my autistic son who is very sensitive to loud noises enjoys shooting it. Nothing gets more fun than hushed rimfire.

Attachments

• IMG_20201026_183855290~2.jpg
    IMG_20201026_183855290~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21

Kilo Mike

View attachment 7435S&W 686, just a fun accurate revolver. While I have no doubt it could be used for more serious matters I have neither the training nor rounds through it to do so.
I just got my first revolver! It is the Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp(?) if im not mistaken.

Same caliber, seems to be the same barrel length as well, Ive been really enjoying it, and its DA trigger pull has been helping me become more precise on my trigger press on my semi autos

My current favourite(they are al technicaly fun guns) fun gun a cz 75 sp01 shadow with a 509t. This picture was taken after the last round of modifications witch included milling for the Reddot, new brass grips and a magwell.
index.php

Attachments

• 20201201_192828.jpg
    20201201_192828.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 72

AZ_Rifleman

Amateur
My range toy really, is a G20 gen 4. There's nothing over here with four legs that couldn't be handled if threatened, by either a 9 or a 45so not much ese use for it really for the time being. I'm not recoil sensitive that gets to keep his mancard and actually enjoy shooting the nuclear loads.