Concerning P&S 74-5 The Living Library

Freedom Forged

Not only was this a good title for this Modcast, it's a great description of Primary & Secondary. Having been a member here and listening to the Modcast for only a few months I have picked up a ton of stuff that I can rely on. I've already proven it. Not to mention the shit that you guys give each other. Being here has also led me to other YT channels and blog pages of the various moderators where I have picked up even more info.

Their are people who own guns and then their are people who live the gun culture who really want to learn. I don't know a lot about guns, I know a lot about my gun. We are starved for truth and vetted information. We want accurate, proven information and not some hacked up regurgitated bullshit from ar15.com, glockforums etc. where keyboard commandos bounce from one forum to the next parroting incorrect information from their grandmothers basement. So when we find someone who knows, who really, really knows we latch on and soak up all the knowledge we can. Don't mistake us for boot lickers, we just want knowledge. As we add members here I hope we don't start reposting bad information.

No doubt the best way to learn is to train under a competent instructor. But some of us can't train as much as you guys do for different reasons. Some of us don't, and never will have the real world experience you guys have. So listening to your experience not only shortens the learning curve for some but it also keeps us from making bad purchases when it comes to gear that some can only afford to buy one time.

Also Mods, keep this in mind. For those of us who have no life and listen to you on the way to and from work everyday ;) after a while we get to the point that we feel like we "know" you. This may sound strange but it happens. So if we ping you in a post or email you don't think it's weird, on our end we feel like we are contacting a friend. You may not have time, or even want to respond but it's going to happen. All said thanks for what you do, keep up the good work it's really appreciated.
FF