Blue Force Gear CORE Panel from Austere Provisions

I was looking for a way to carry a couple extra pistol mags and a small IFAK in the door panel of my vehicle. I also wanted something that I could "grab and go".

I searched and searched for different methods, and when I didn't find what I was looking for, I started asking around. Members from here and a couple other places started mentioning a product made by Blue Force Gear for Austere Provisions, what they call their CORE panel.

More info on the CORE panel itself can be found here: http://www.austereprovisions.c...roductCode=APC%2DCP1

Note that there is a small storage area between the two sides of the panels. The bottom is sealed/sewn shut, where as the top is held together with hook/loop.

Exterior (pouches are BFG 10-speeds):
2x Glock 19 mags
1x CAT TQ
1x Oales bandage

Inside the panel itself (in a large Ziploc bag):
1x chest seal
1x trauma shears
1x small roll duct tape
2x (pairs) of nitrile gloves
1x sharpie

Front:

Back:

Sitting inside door panel pocket:

The only changes I need to make now are to get a couple of quick-repair buckles and a bit of webbing to act as a strap, which I'll tuck away inside the panel itself, and this should be done.

As hopefully this will never be used for its original intent, and I will never be beating it up or anything like that, I felt that it didn't meet the requirements of the Stud Board. I did, however, want to show the concept and what I ended up with in case anyone had ever considered something similar.

As a side note, I also see this performing well in the event I need to "+1" any of my daypacks, etc.

Not A PJ

Cool Ethan
As I said in the Facebook post, consider adding a package of Quickclot Combat Gauze for massive hemorrhage control. What type of chest seal do you have?

I think mine are Fox, I'll have to look. Next Amazon order I place, I've already got a couple Halo seals & some QC combat gauze in the cart.

Bronson

Fury
Good deal, and solid augments forthcoming to the kit.

Having the ability to immediately backfill magazines and medical supplies is an incredible asset.

501scout

I drank the Kool aid on one of these too. As soon as a can find a BFG Trauma kit now in stock, I will post of pictures of my set up. Looking good though. It makes me want another in wolf.

Bourneshooter

Blue Line Sheepdog
I keep about 50 feet of 550 cord in the interior of my CORE panel so if I need to carry it I can improvise a sling/carry strap for it, plus 550 cord is always useful.

501scout

Admins Please let me know if I need to start a new thread, not trying to hijack. Also IF I need to Resize images

As promised my Austere Provisions CORE Panel. I use this as my Truck "Go bag" or 'Speed Ball". This just carries everything I would need for a sustained engagement. I have also added in some Survival minded items just incase. I wanted everything to be usable to include the carrying strap. This would be used to augment what I carry on my person. Due to the size it will not fit in the door but will easily fit under the back seats.

Left Side:
Blue Force Gear Trauma Kit Now
1-Izzy
2-NARP S rolled Gauze
1-NARP CAT
1-NARP Chest Seal
1-Chest needle
1-Nose Trumpet
1-Green Chem light
1-Red Chem light

Blue Force Gear GP
1-Head lamp with multi lens