Anyone EDC a Glock 34?

azerious

I have been experimenting more with my carrying my Gen4 G34 AIWB in my modified Eidolon holster. Some have said it is too long and unpractical however it is practically the same dimension (minus thickness) as a 1911. And I have carried those plenty AIWB. So far with about 3 weeks of carrying it It's growing on me. Extended driving or sitting can be an issue, but otherwise no problems. I also feel the G34 has soo much better balance for me.

Just curious if i'm the only one currently liking this type of setup. Any others out there rocking a G34/35?

Orionz06

Staff member
Vendor
The length generally isn't an issue and more often than not it does help. I carry one now and again and more often use a G34 length holster with a G17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaredd624

I've been EDCing my g34 with surefire x300u aiwb since September. I was previously carrying a g19 with the uboat. I figured the uboat made it the length of a 34 anyway so I thought I'd try it. Rarely since, have I carried the g19. I carry it in an X-Fer and i need to order a holster that covers the front sight. That's my only gripe.

Roy

I don't EDC one but I frequently carry a 34 with a U boat in a Persec rig AIWB. My biggest issue is concealing the zev magwell and +4's

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Roy

It is pretty comfortable I am a huge fan of the fact that the "seam" is on the slide portion of the holster. I get less digging and hotspots from it.. I did have a issue getting it however as my wait time continued to increase and communication slowed... I'd contact him first and check lead times..

So far I give 8 out of 10

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My duty pistol is a G34 with a Uboat, RMR, ALG magwell and Taran +5s. I regularly carry that pistol concealed in either an Eidolon (minus uboat obviously) or in a JM Custom Kydex rig, AIWB. Either configuration conceals well with me even with the magwell and +5s, especially in the eidolon with the wedge and claw. I'm a big dude though, 6'2"/235 so ymmv. With all of that being said, my Roland in a VG3 seems to conceal better with less restriction of mobility. I honestly wish my JM Rig for the 34 with Uboat had some sort of a claw. I ordered that rig prior to that possibility, I would carry the 34 more often.