Zeiss v6 1-6x24

Any opinions on this scope...I have been leaning towards a lpvo and this one caught my eye. Steve Fisher has probably tried more optics in this category than any one else. Another instructor I had at OTOA basically consides Steve the expert on the topic. He recommends the kahles but it's a bit rich for me my blood. Found a good guy discount on the Zeiss and it brings it into my price point. Does any one have any experience with this scope and can the offer any comparison to other options?

tact

I’d personally take a Razor E model over that Zeis. Not sure what your discount is on the Zeis, but you can get the Razor for near 1200. Eyebox is great, glass is great and it can take a lot of abuse.

I’d personally take a Razor E model over that Zeis. Not sure what your discount is on the Zeis, but you can get the Razor for near 1200. Eyebox is great, glass is great and it can take a lot of abuse.

Well I found a discount that gets it for a little over 1k. But very little info out there that I could find. It caught my interest because it was around the 17 oz myark I was hoping to be at and the rumor that it has a good eye box.

I'm basically looking for the sweet spot between price, illumination, weight, eye box, and durability. Zeiss makes good scopes- price is right on my end, illumination is supposed to be great, weight looks good, I'm just not sure how it performs in the optical area compared to others in the 700-1300 area.