XH30 and XH35

Freedom Forged

XH30 uses a TIR reflector and has a beam pattern closer to the X300U. XH35 has a very wide uniform beam, what Surefire calls Maxvision.
Thanks, I appreciate the info. I guess the XH30 is the same as the 35? Another words not the same footprint as the X300-B.

chucktay

Forum Support II
Correct, footprint wise the XH30 and XH35 appear to be nearly identical. There are some minor differences in the bezel, but not enough to effect holster fitment I'd bet.

ggammell

Does not pass up an opportunity to criticize P&S.
Correct, footprint wise the XH30 and XH35 appear to be nearly identical. There are some minor differences in the bezel, but not enough to effect holster fitment I'd bet.

It’s got the mode selector switches on the bottom which will affect holster fit.

chucktay

Forum Support II
It’s got the mode selector switches on the bottom which will affect holster fit.
I understand that. What I was saying is that the difference between the XH30 and XH35 would not effect holster fit for those models. Meaning a holster made for the XH35 would fit a XH30 and vice versa.

Dpvaz56

A 1000 lumen X300U is coming soon. Big Tex has/had a page for it with in stock notification. Modding a holster night not be worth it.

Any idea how soon is “soon”? And with that in mind it would be ridiculous to mod a holster then.

BooneGA

Staff member
WARLORD
Any idea how soon is “soon”? And with that in mind it would be ridiculous to mod a holster then.

Its been hinted at for a while - I imagine it will be like the Fury DF and Scout DF and just appear for sale without any sort of formal announcement. I recently found it on Big Tex's website. You can sign up for notifications for when it does come in stock.

Rick

Matt117

Amateur

Its been hinted at for a while - I imagine it will be like the Fury DF and Scout DF and just appear for sale without any sort of formal announcement. I recently found it on Big Tex's website. You can sign up for notifications for when it does come in stock.

Rick

https://bigtexoutdoors.com/products...light-1-000-lumens-led?variant=10420002357292

Thanks for posting this, just signed up to be notified.
Here’s the link if anyone else is looking for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk