William Larson - Semper Paratus Passed.

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
We recently lost a friend, mentor, and brother- William Larson recently passed.

Will consistently provided insightful, relevant commentary on firearms and other similar topics. He taught THE best AR15 armorer course and I am glad I took the opportunity to recently attend his course again. He was always happy to help anyone willing to be taught as well as provided lessons to those who were not as receptive.

He will be missed.

The link below is a verified fundraiser for Will's family. Please consider contributing.

https://www.gofundme.com/rsyh3-the-...jQdRaVC6KmxQCyU-314LCPa6DMaz2sXWJYGgUltof1K4Y

tylerw02

RIP. I learned a lot from him I dd the heads and always had positive interactions with him on the forums.

His passing as left a void in our community. We are diminished. Prayers to his family, and RIP, Will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Monk

We are diminished! Gunz had forgon more about about ar15 maintenance, builds, and parts quality that I will ever know. ALWAYS would put the time in to answer questions. RIP

If you have the means please donate to the gofundme campaign. His wife Lisa is working hard to get the word out and contacting those that were signed up for his armorer classes. Any help we can offer will be greatly appreciated.