Which USCCA type organization to join?

Smith

Seems like a good idea to have this type of insurance when carrying. USCCA seems like the big dog, I've also seen Firearms Legal Protection (?) advertised on ASP.

Does it matter? Does anyone have a preference?

Seems like a good idea to have this type of insurance when carrying. USCCA seems like the big dog, I've also seen Firearms Legal Protection (?) advertised on ASP.

Does it matter? Does anyone have a preference?

I'm a member of ACLDN, mostly due to knowing the board members personally. The main thing to look for is money up front. Avoid the reimbursement programs.

I have a discount code for the first year of ACLDN. I don't get any direct money from it, but I do receive a discounted membership if it's obvious I have been mentioning ACLDN to my students. I can get you a code for CCW Safe if that is the way you choose to go.

Smith

Thanks! PS: I appreciate you on the modcast
I'm a member of ACLDN, mostly due to knowing the board members personally. The main thing to look for is money up front. Avoid the reimbursement programs.

I have a discount code for the first year of ACLDN. I don't get any direct money from it, but I do receive a discounted membership if it's obvious I have been mentioning ACLDN to my students. I can get you a code for CCW Safe if that is the way you choose to go.