Where did all the modcasts go?

Hey, just generally curious, am i not seeing them anymore because i pulled my subscription? (Been a tight year.)

Or is it the Holidays and you guys are enjoying precious time with friends and family?

Or is it a cash flow issue where its difficult to get a panel together because of a lack of funds across the board?

Just wondering; i deleted my facebook about two months ago and so i dont have access to the high traffick posts that i used to.

Been considering making a profile just for P&S/Groups. Not gonna lie i dont particularly miss the human to human interaction or the political cornucopia of knowledge.

I'm curious as to why the earlier modcasts aren't on spreaker. They start at 93. I listened to seven today and want more of the five hour knowledge dumps

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
I'm curious as to why the earlier modcasts aren't on spreaker. They start at 93. I listened to seven today and want more of the five hour knowledge dumps

The original episodes were edited into 10-30 minute segments and never released whole. They are slowly being released now. I still need to do minor editing to them. ModCast 5 for example is waiting to be released next week.

The original episodes were edited into 10-30 minute segments and never released whole. They are slowly being released now. I still need to do minor editing to them. ModCast 5 for example is waiting to be released next week.
That's awesome. Thanks for taking the time to do that