What holster are you guys using for CCW? | Page 4 | Primary & Secondary

What holster are you guys using for CCW?

Discussion in 'Handguns, Holsters, & Related Equipment' started by Tricks, Mar 8, 2016.

1. voodoo_man

voodoo_man Regular Member

2. voodoo_man

3. voodoo_man

4. Fatboy

Fatboy Established

5. MojoNixon

MojoNixon Member

Just added a Raven Morrigan for my LC9, works well in the appendix position, for me.

6. Nathan Burns

Nathan Burns Newbie

If anyone hasn't tried these, for the money I haven't found anything else in the price range (39 shipped on his ebay store) with such an audible click. Im running the AIWB one on my 19 right now and it's crazy comfortable.
    https://ampholsters.com/

7. voodoo_man

8. DoKnowHarm

DoKnowHarm Newbie

Glock 17 with an Eidolon AIWB. I would like to see a light bearing model of the same holster.

While we are talking about EDC holsters has anybody seen an AIWB option for a G17 with a KKM comp? It would need to cover the slide and comp to avoid heating up things that don't need heat applied.

9. Lately I have been using a Vanguard 2 with my Glock 19 and my Glock 43 and they have been great. I was a little concerned about the retention but after a weekend of hiking and climbing in slot canyons at Capitol Reef National Park I am sold on the Vanguard 2.

10. MOLON_LABE

MOLON_LABE Regular Member

CNC Holsters Kerroman V2 with RCS 1.75" belt loops running it between 12:00 & 2:00 O'clock. So far so good. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

11. Twitch

Twitch Newbie

IMG_5306.JPG
    Tac-Labs MTR rig for AIWB carry.

Bravo Concealment for OWB carry.