What holster are you guys using for CCW?

Glock 19, nothing fancy, carried at 4-5ish

Raven Morrigan for trousers with an untucked polo
Squared away customs Alpha for anything else or when I need to be able to quickly take it off (Going into post office, controlled buildings)
RCS Phantom LC When I'm rolling with a U-boat
RCS VG2 when I'm lazy

Ski85

Currently using a VG3. Conceals well for me. Better than other AIWB non light bearing holsters I've tried. The ability to use one holster for my duty weapon and off duty carry is nice. Have a JM Custom AIWB-LB on the way that I'm looking forward to trying

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ScottPM09

For work and off-duty carry (both under concealment), I am using a Kaluban Cloak for my M&P .45 w/X300U. When I was searching for a holster to fit both of these needs, it was a toss up between this and a raven. One of my colleagues said he liked his Kaluban so I gave it a try. No complaints or issues. I went with an OWB holster simply for comfort (I'm wearing it for days at a time for work) and also needed the gun to be accessible while having a plate carrier on.

Default.mp3

Established
I use a slightly modified RCS Phantom carried AIWB, mainly as a function of the fact that they're pretty much my only option for my oddball set-up (H&K P30LS with an X400U, RMR, and suppressor sights). In fact, every holster I've owned as been an RCS Phantom, besides my Safariland 6004, due to the fact that I've always had an X400 or X400U attached to my carry guns (HK45 first, now the P30LS).

Munch520

Still like the Eidolon. That with an Atlas belt is money for me.

26325573146_a283a6325b_b.jpg

Casey

JM Custom, JM Custom, JM Custom. I picked up my first pair of holsters from Tony back in February 2013, an IWB v1 and an OWB v1, both for a G19. Ran the OWB for my first couple of classes, then switched over to the IWB for both carry and training use. Since adopting the VP9 as my carry gun in early 2015, I've picked up another half-dozen JM holsters in various configurations, IWB, AIWB, OWB, X300U and XC1 compatible, etc.

My go-to holsters right now are the aforementioned IWB v1 and the IWB v3-SL. With its offset loops, the v1 has a very slim profile, which is great for concealment. It just so happens that I have a few pairs of pants with belt loops that work perfectly with the v1, preventing it from working its way behind my hip, as happens throughout the course of the day with most pancake-style holsters like this. The v3 is a Summer Special style of design with the belt loops centered on the body of the holster. This makes the holster slightly thicker, but it works well for those pants that that have belt loops right at the 3:30 position. I also find that this style of holster tends to be slightly more comfortable than the wider pancake holsters, but there is the slight tradeoff in terms of concealment.

Photos courtesy of JM Custom:

VDWVhC.jpg
axP7Zz.jpg

JM Custom IWB v1

d1GQqu.jpg
viYEE6.jpg

JM Custom IWB v3-SL

Incidentally, whenever I buy a new gun, I always pick up a Blade Tech Nano as a spare. While not as nice as Tony's v3, the Nano is a solid production holster that is readily available and affordable, and it's what I usually recommend to first-time concealed carry practitioners who have a hard time understanding why some companies make them wait six to eight weeks before shipping their holsters.

I've also tried a handful of other holsters out there, including Peters Custom and Raven Concealment, but I've found that the JM stuff contours better to my body and has the least amount of excess Kydex (looking at you, RCS!).

A910

Currently testing/running the MTG appendix holster. Pretty solid and comfortable for an appendix holster. Cool company to deal with also.

Didn't feel like posting soft-core dick pic so you get the one I used on IG/GS .

hGh7l3hB

Darth Tater

RCS Eidolon or VG3 AIWB with a Glock 19. On the rare occasions I need to conceal my 21 (work related stuff) I use a Comp-Tac CTAC IWB.

22Mike

image.jpeg image.jpeg
HSP INCOG w/ mag caddy
G19 with XC1.

Love this setup, very comfortable and accessible. Bonus: it's very easy to put on and take off and with the spare mag already attached it is guaranteed to go with me everywhere

Currently for off duty use I am running a G19 in a Raven Eidolon AIWB. I have a JM Custom George AIWB for it as well, but it is just not doing the trick for me. I'm going to pick up his standard AIWB as I know that version has worked for me with a VP9. For spare ammo it's a JM Custom single mag pouch.

On duty, when concealment is required, it's my issue M&P 40 with X300 in a Raven light compatable Phantom with pancake wings. For spare ammo it's a raven single mag carrier with the QMS straps.

weaver1032

My holster use has evolved over the last 12years of carry. I started out with leather Summer Special style holsters from Galco. They worked but were not ideal as the gun shifted and it wasn't super comfortable over extended time. I then switched to a DeSantis Scorpion (a mass produced version of the Threat Solutions IWB). I carried in this holster for years and it was solid until I broke a belt loop. The new loops they sent out (under warranty btw) sucked and I broke them about every 3-4 months.

I've been running a Blade-Tech Eclipse for the last 5 years and think it is just about perfect. It is not their new Total Eclipse but rather the original Eclipse with IWB attachment and soft loops. I really find that a widely set holster is the best option for me. It balances comfort and prevents the gun from sliding and moving over a long day. My Eclipse is made for a G17 but I carry both a 17 and a 26 in it and wear it daily for hours. When I'm running the G17 with the X300U attached, it goes into a JM Custom IWB V1 for the pistol and light. That works well and conceals but isn't nearly as comfortable as the Blade-Tech for me. I've also got Raven Phantoms set up for OWB that are in the rotation as well.

This http://shop.blade-tech.com/eclipse-holster-c-1_23_26.html#.V5ggh3lTG1s for me is the ideal IWB EDC holster.

I'm using a modified Raven Morrigan I cut for an RMRd G19. I really like the Eidolon but I also really like using a WML too. So I bought the Morrigan for a 19/XC1 ( it's not ideal but it's small ), modified it to hold the RMRd blaster and used a piece of foam and some 100mph tape to push the grip in a bit for better concealment. Works great.

martin_j001

Hey all, I was just wondering was holsters you all are using for CCW. I carry and a G17 with a X300 on it. I have used Gun Craft and Bravo Concealment mostly. Both have been good holster. I carry string side at the 3 o'clock.

What holsters do people hear recommencement?

I know this is an older thread, but I thought I'd throw my experience in here as well, as I've been looking for a carry setup for my G17 with X300U for strong side (3-4 o'clock) carry... I ended up ordering a JM Custom Kydex version 2 "modified"... He's going to add Raven's Claw to it for me. This may change the spacing on the soft loops, but I'm ok with that. Especially with the X300U on it, I think I will want/prefer something using the Claw to tuck the butt of the gun in. For the G17 with no light, I run either the Eidolon with soft loops and Claw, or my JM Custom Version 3SL with Claw (usually this). Ran this setup at a Sage Dynamics class this past weekend and it worked great for me from concealment all weekend. Not as fast as those running AIWB, but that's not an option for me with body shape and medical devices in the way.

4ca3094fcbebd79567a54d4f079d7376.jpg

JG Customs IWB (version two) or TRHolsters (IWB and OWB) for all of my needs currently. Mainly I carry either a G-17 or G-19 IWB with a light attached at the 4:30 position.

acpjunkie

for concealed I like Craig Douglas's Keepers Concealment rig.

If I'm manning the gun counter its a Blackpoint OWB for a 19/300