What are you looking forward to be debut at Shot Show 2017

Titan2025

I saw the thread about peole who are actually going to Shot show but what about us poor sould who can't go? Here is what I am hoping comes out during the show;

• Hard Body Armor - specifically lighter multi-hit plates.
  • Night Vision -
  • Civilian release of MAWL?
  • Suppressors (companies getting an early jump hoping the Hearing Protection Act goes through)
  • Variable Optics (1x6) from Vortex? Trijicon?
  • Lights - for pistols (such as the Glock 43) and rifles (another version of the Scout)
  • Other gear specifically aimed at Active Shooter response for patrol officers.
I wish my dept would send SOMEONE there (of course I volunteered ;))...

Joe _K

Established
- Interested in seeing more information on the CZ P-10C, would like to see someone "Roland Special-ize" one.

- Vortex UH-1 Holo Optic
- More compact 1-4/5/6/8X optics with an LED illumination giving 50K+ hours of power.
- Duty Holster setups for RMR'd handguns.
- More durable RMR type sights.
- Gen 5 Glock.
- Lithgow F-90 AUG.

Velocitas, Opprimere,
Violentia Operandi

W

Whootsinator

What I WANT out of SHOT 2017:

LPVO Advancements
Aimpoint Pistol MRDS
Aimpoint Pistol MRDS
Aimpoint Pistol MRDS
Weaponlight Advancements (A light suitable for compact/sub-compact frames that isn't the XC1)
CZ P10 family (Info on full size, and sub-compact)
Aimpoint Pistol MRDS

A CZ P10C with comp and Aimpoint MRDS is something I'd call highly interesting.

Joe _K

Established
What I WANT out of SHOT 2017:

LPVO Advancements
Aimpoint Pistol MRDS
Aimpoint Pistol MRDS
Aimpoint Pistol MRDS
Weaponlight Advancements (A light suitable for compact/sub-compact frames that isn't the XC1)
CZ P10 family (Info on full size, and sub-compact)
Aimpoint Pistol MRDS

A CZ P10C with comp and Aimpoint MRDS is something I'd call highly interesting.
So have you thought about an Aimpoint MRDS?

Velocitas, Opprimere,
Violentia Operandi

Oso Grande

I'm hoping to see some Boson core thermal items from FLIR. So far all we've seen is generic advertising for the core itself with no release date.

Also hoping for more class 1 IR laser options.

W

Whootsinator

Would you want an aimpoint mrds is a tube format or the single pane format but aimpoint brand (rmr)?

In my dreams there's a cloudy image of something in-between.... Without a tube to look through, but with a protected emitter.

Fatboy

Established
RMR compatible duty holsters from safariland in finishes I'm allowed to use at work!

Amen! Add in the ability to have more than just the 6430DO model, and the possibility of not paying an arm, leg and the soul of your firstborn kid to get one.

Fatboy

Established
Amen! Add in the ability to have more than just the 6430DO model, and the possibility of not paying an arm, leg and the soul of your firstborn kid to get one.

Good morning,
We will be expanding the RMR line of holsters in just a few months. We will start offering the 6354DO to also fit a Smith and Wesson M&P. We will also be offering the 6354RDS to work for Glock and Smith fits. But these will not be available until April or May. They have not been released (no part#'s) yet.
thank you
Holly T Lowe
Customer Service

The above paragraph is brought to you courtesy of Safariland's customer service after they were asked about model types and estimated timelines for red dot pistol holsters.

Wake27

Good morning,
We will be expanding the RMR line of holsters in just a few months. We will start offering the 6354DO to also fit a Smith and Wesson M&P. We will also be offering the 6354RDS to work for Glock and Smith fits. But these will not be available until April or May. They have not been released (no part#'s) yet.
thank you
Holly T Lowe
Customer Service

The above paragraph is brought to you courtesy of Safariland's customer service after they were asked about model types and estimated timelines for red dot pistol holsters.

Thanks for the update. I wonder why they didn't have any 7TS RDS models. If it's their next best holster, why wouldn't all new products be 7TS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatboy

Established
Thanks for the update. I wonder why they didn't have any 7TS RDS models. If it's their next best holster, why wouldn't all new products be 7TS?

I'm not sure about the 7TS RDS models, but I would speculate that maybe it's easier to make the molds using the older holster material than it is to remake the cnc molds for the 7 series. (Big assumption that they use cnc to make those.)

Speculation number 2 is that they are going after existing police customers that are using the older style holsters already.

Joe _K

Established

Found this at;
https://www.policeone.com/police-pr...w-products-from-Safariland-at-SHOT-Show-2017/

7TS HOLSTER FOR WML AND RDS

Safariland has modified their popular 7TS retention holster to accommodate duty pistols equipped with both a weapon mounted light and a red dot sight. The cover for the RDS helps to protect the lens from dust and moisture, and automatically hinges out of the way when the pistol is withdrawn from the holster.

7189a081fd4e0a5009ef7b677eaccfde.jpg

Velocitas, Opprimere,
Violentia Operandi