Welcome Refugees!

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
Now is the time to copy your best content from Facebook over to your new groups here. I have no idea how long we will have access to any of that. This is something we at P&S have predicted for years and it is very sad to see come to pass. I am hoping our efforts here can maintain our communities and friendships we have gained and strengthened through Facebook.

We have many mods available to help - I am mostly always available. I can be reached via PM or better email - Matt@primaryandsecondary.com

Welcome!

Boy Scout

Hey Matt, I’ve been a little disconnected for a while on social media and the forums due to some personal/family issues and am trying to play some catch-up. I’m gathering that the great FB Purge of 2021 has yielded casualties and some of those folks have ended up here? And more importantly, what is The Pond? LOL

Thanks for what you’re doing!

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Matt, I’ve been a little disconnected for a while on social media and the forums due to some personal/family issues and am trying to play some catch-up. I’m gathering that the great FB Purge of 2021 has yielded casualties and some of those folks have ended up here? And more importantly, what is The Pond? LOL

Thanks for what you’re doing!

The purge is being done very slowly on FB.

The Pond is a "Appreciation Group" for all things Forward Controls Design and @Roger Wang

JimmyC

Matt,
Previously I spent some time on SOTAR and The Pond, also checked out a bunch of your podcasts here at P&S. I'm glad to see that you are keeping all the good forums up and running, Thank You.

MHOrdnance

So is this the New FCD Pond? I’m trying to familiarize myself with how P&S works incase we are shunned from FB due to the nature of our business