Warsport

Ashdown

I have one and overall it really is a great rifle. I have to say, I was surprised by its accuracy. I can get groups right around 1 MOA (usually better) which I wasn't expecting. Also the hype about it being a soft shooter is true, it has a really low recoil. That is actually kind of unusual too because over-gassing seems kind of common these days in rifles to allow you to run crap ammo. It has eaten PMC bronze which is about as cheap as I go with no problems. After around 2K + rounds through it, it has been malfunction free.

Downside is it's pretty heavy up front, which maybe can be countered with a heavier stock like a UBR (I use a CTR) but I haven't tried that myself yet. Also if you run high round count drills you better wear gloves, because the occasional fireball is going to take the hair off your knuckles. It does get hot. To be fair, I have the older battlecomp model and not the newer tophat one. The value of the rifle is up to the buyer of course. I bought the upper complete and a stripped lower because I like my lowers built a certain way, and Warsport was happy to accomodate that request.

I personally do not regret the purchase at all, but they certainly ain't cheap. Hope this helps you some in your decision making process.