Vertx Delta Stretch Pants

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
I have two pair of the Vertx delta stretch pants, I have worn them as often as possible for the last month and a half. My go to pants were Rail Riders and Kuhl. The Vertx have taken over as my favorite every day pants. I just ordered two more pair today.

I wear an RCS VG3 appendix with a Roland Special daily and the stretch just adds a bit more comfort.

There is a hidden zippered pocket on the right front pocket and two utility pockets on the side/back of each leg along with standard two front and two rear pockets.

For reference, I keep a SF Fury 2 with RCS pocket clip bezel down in the left utility pocket.

These pants don't give an appearance of tactical at all.

After washing they haven't come out overly wrinkled nor have the colors faded.

They are good trousers. I picked up a pair over the Labor Day sale.
Careful drying them with high heat, the stretchy part likes to shrink. Low and slow.

Moz

I bought three pair during the P&S 40% off discount, the khaki, tobacco and gray. They don't look "tactical" at all and have become some of my favorite pants. The stretch fabric is great. I wore them through a week-long session of DT instruction while the other instructors were wearing the issued "shoot me first" 5.11s. Lots of complaining about smashed balls and lack of flexiblity. Not me. Happy balls.

The fit and detail finish are really top quality. I wear a 34"X32" and carry a G17 IWB, along with spare mags and a Clinch Pick OWB. I generally wear an Ares, Mean Gene, Liger or Wilderness belt. I carry a ZT auto, Fenix TK20 and TQ in the pockets.

I've also been wearing them to my 3X weekly KM and BJJ. I'll most likely pick up another pair of each color.

Also, the girlfriend told me the pants make my butt look "juicy". I haven't decided if that's a compliment or not yet.

Slim

Jerk Ingredients Off
Staff member
Mine fit over Belleville boots. For me they have slightly bigger cut that regular fit jeans, but skinny guy at 6-1 150lbs.

I've worn them with a vg3 and suppressor sights as well as dawson adj sights no issue. But again, skinny guy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How is the waist fit on these? I have a couple pairs of the phantom and Phantom LT Pants, and find they run a bit small in the waist (34 feels more like a 33). Do these fit tight or true to size?

jBravo3

I would say they fit true to size. And yes, they fit over boots. These things are pretty much all I've worn for the last two years or so (outside of a uniform or shorts). One random observation; it seems to me that different colors fit differently. For example, gray seems to be a bit baggier and hence more comfortable than the "tobacco" pairs I have. Both still fit me fine, they just fit differently. But, highly recommended.

Luke

How is the waist fit on these? I have a couple pairs of the phantom and Phantom LT Pants, and find they run a bit small in the waist (34 feels more like a 33). Do these fit tight or true to size?

the waist is a little looser that phantoms. i still wear the same size between deltas and phantoms.

fisherm

I really really loved these pants until I experienced a consistent issue with them wearing out quick and not holding up. I loved the flex, the pockets, the non-tactical look... but they just haven't held up for me.

They deteriorated and came apart in the crotch, the zippers tore loose from the seams, and I had fit differences between colors. I bought 3 different pairs, and had the same issue with all three. I contacted Vertx and they sent me 3 new pairs. These new pairs all fit differently from each other, and eventually fell apart the same way. I'm just not satisfied with them.

I'm now wearing the new 5.11 flex jeans. So far they're holding up very well, but I'm hoping that will continue past the point where the Vertx failed.