Velocity BOSS Rugby Shirts

Bourneshooter

Blue Line Sheepdog
Get one or 5, they are awesome.

I wear a Large T shirt usually so for under armor wear I got L but for concealment a XL.

79ec09b1f05dc2a08701110fa66851bf.jpg

caecddde7b102f6b9b8d3177e90a7024.jpg

Dr. No

Yup I'm wearing them on the range when I teach ... no sunscreen needed except for the neck. Feels like a football jersey. Nice and comfortable and dries quick. I like that neck cut too.

Bourneshooter

Blue Line Sheepdog
Wore mine under a PC in 80' temps today for about 4 hours and didn't feel the clammy I normally do after a bit of combat shirt wear in a PC.

Plus when I took the PC off, it felt nice not like a wet t-shirt.

SonOfLiberty

Amateur
I love mine. I'd like to pick up more of them for the reasons stated. They breathe well and those bicep pockets are so handy for ear plugs or microfiber wipes.

Dr. No

I've been wearing mine a lot since it's hot as fuck right now. Working in armor sucks ass. I am really happy when I take off my vest - it is usually completely dried off in ten minutes, which is a major improvement over our normal cotton t-shirt training uniform.

They do work for sims to not break skin, but you will have some good bruises.

AresGear_Jake

Stiffer Is Better
Vendor
Has anyone else noticed a lot of "thread snags", for lack of a better term? Mine is starting to look like I gave it to my dog to play with, and all I do is wear it and wash it.

- Jake

Casey

Has anyone else noticed a lot of "thread snags", for lack of a better term? Mine is starting to look like I gave it to my dog to play with, and all I do is wear it and wash it.

- Jake
I have found that they don't play nice with hook Velcro. I've only worn mine a handful of times, though, so no long term data.

Bourneshooter

Blue Line Sheepdog
The Multicam shirts are a different material. I have used them the most in shooting/training during the summer. No wear issues. The Ranger Green one is a daily wear type and no issues there, but velcro doesn't really touch it.

Boy Scout

Want to pick up one in black for the summer, as I can wear my Dept/Unit patches on it and wear it with my outer carrier. Most combat shirts have the loop field at an angle and I like that the field on the BOSS is square, and large enough to fit my patches. Just trying to save up enough for one!

Sam Gray

I usually wear a size medium T-shirt untucked and can carry IWB or AIWB without printing or the T-shirt being too "bulky". Will the BOSS fit similar?

din

Amateur
How long are these in the body? If somebody was, say, 6'6" with a long-ass torso, would it show off my belly ring?