USA-Made P10 Series - FS, C, SC

I don’t know if I’m more interested in the F or the S. I carry a P-07 so the C hasn’t seemed like it would be filling a role I need.

oda175

Anyone picked up one of the P10 S variants yet? They seem to be pretty spotty hitting the shelves of gun-stores yet.

I cannot wait to get that P-10 F into my hands. I much prefer a full size handgun.
I switched to a P10F from a Gen 5 17 because I just shoot the P10 better. As in 25% smaller group sizes better. Your mileage may vary. The P10F had a better trigger out of the box than the 17 had after putting in an Apex trigger, Lantac connector, Zev spring kit and a couple of hours of polishing and massaging.

NEC_0170

Amateur
My only initial complaint is that the optic mounting plates are too thick to use the existing sights as backup - at least on the RMR version. I havent installed taller sights because I intend to put an Acro on my P10F shortly - just waiting to see if Aimpoint has a quick fix for the short battery life before I commit the funds. My experience so far is similar to William - I am shooting it much better than my fullsize M&P which has an Apex trigger installed.

oda175

Just took my brand new P10s to zero today(with a Sig Romeo 1) Grip angle more natural to me than a Glock- and trigger is great. Right out of the box and quick zero its averaging 94s on a B8 bull with range and carry ammo. Quality is great- and may make a convert from Glocks (Shooting Glock for work and competition since ‘08)

As far as the iron sight issue- got of the phone with Dawson about 2 hours ago- gave them the heights needed- and will fit a set for me. Will post pictures and any other info once they send them to me.

NEC_0170

Amateur
ODA - feedback on the sights? I was under the impression that the dovetail location for the OR pistols is further to the rear so that the conventional P10 Rear sights are not an option.

oda175

Mothballed on my end for now- I still owe Dawson my sights and slide to test fit, but other obligations I have put this on hold for now.

Not at all on Dawson Precision- they are great people.

NEC_0170

Amateur
Looks as if CZ USA now has cowitness sights available with the mounting plates - have not seen the sights available separately for those that have already purchased a mounting plate for their optics of choice.

NEC_0170

Amateur
Saw an IG post a few days ago - announcement for an Optic Ready SC model (Semi-Compact). It will feature the Compact grip size with the Full size Slide/Barrel. Nothing on their website yet - suppose it will be debuted at Shot Show.

Maynard

Amateur
I kept seeing ads for the SC and decided to make one out of my pistols:

F slide on a C frame. Functioned through 100 rounds without issue.

The other components of the parts left over:

C slide with a comp on an F frame. Also ran 100 rounds through this mashup and no stoppages.

The SC felt like it recoiled a little differently but that could have been me imagining things also.

Somewhere along the way, my steel framed CZs lost favor to the P-10 series pistol and it's mostly what gets shot now along with FN 509s.

Whiskey

Amateur
Any suggestions for a duty style holster for the P10F with a comp, light and dot? Found some kydex benders, but nothing I'm familiar with.

NEC_0170

Amateur
Any suggestions for a duty style holster for the P10F with a comp, light and dot? Found some kydex benders, but nothing I'm familiar with.
Sorry for the Necro Post but thought I would just share that the Safariland 7376RDS-will work with the P10F if you remove the barrel plug.

Attachments

• 20221111_133715.jpg
    20221111_133715.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 6
  • 20221111_133652.jpg
    20221111_133652.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 20221111_133626.jpg
    20221111_133626.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 6
Sorry for the Necro Post but thought I would just share that the Safariland 7376RDS-will work with the P10F if you remove the barrel plug.

Safariland is showing the 7376RDS for both the F and C models.