Upcoming Holosun HE509T - Enclosed emitter, tube-style titanium pistol optic

NEC_0170

Amateur
Given a fair number of reports of failures of the DPP's Motion Sensor Technology in USPSA, I am leery of Holosun's Shake Awake, and that's something that can only really be teased out over large sample sizes.
Sample sizes should already be available - they have applied this technology over several models for the last couple years now. I have yet to hear of a failure. Hopefully the design defaults to a constant on configuration if the Shake Awake circuitry fails.

Having already broken an ACRO just after 4,000 rounds I am interested to try out the 509T.

I'm curious if you ever got a holosun 509, because I've got a G45 slide milled for the acro, and I'd rather have the holosun. Just wanting to know if it'll mount where the acro does.

I'm curious if you ever got a holosun 509, because I've got a G45 slide milled for the acro, and I'd rather have the holosun. Just wanting to know if it'll mount where the acro does.

Other than industry insiders, I am not aware of any 509’s shipping to consumers as of yet. Supposedly they will start shipping this months but I’ve been hearing that since March.

Finally received my 509T, I was wondering if this day would ever come. First impressions are good, and I highly recommend the chpws plate for the Glock MOS system as the plate to 509 interface is perfect. Hopefully I’ll get some range time this weekend and see how it does.