United Efforts

Low_Speed_Notper8or

Checkers = forwarding emails, liking Facebook memes , and watching FoxNews; taking part in rallies; voting the party line or holding a party position.

Chess = talking one on one with your neighbors; actively working on a campaign or with an outside group (PAC/SuperPAC); voting only for solid candidates that you've researched and examined their voting history.

Go = working (non-politically) within your neighborhood, community, political district; running/agitating for city council, school board, or county commissioner; voting only for a candidate that is solid 100% inline with your values and not party line.
Also I strongly recommend voting to get solid guys through your party primary.

It doesn't matter if you vote republican if you get antigun or weak republicans in congress or your state legislature

MR2

Remember elections run on time. Know your deadlines and reporting requirements. Know when you must file by, when the votes are cast, be on time!

With apologies to Don Rumsfeld "You go to war with the candidate you have. Not the one you want, not the one that might show up next week, but the one you have. - CA"

Brap&Bang

Amateur
Another option: take people shooting. I have turned anti gun folks into pro gu
Ignorance is the gun-control movement’s Achilles heel.

The best way to remove ignorance: take people shooting. I have turned a few anti gun folks into pro gun voters by taking them plinking.

I have decided to make this my political action and I'm going so far as to buy a 22 suppressor to make the experience as enjoyable and fun as I can. I think the best way to lure a video game addict to the range and get them educated is to offer them the opportunity to shoot a can.