Training Summit Slot Giveaway!

CHAOS16

I say vote on who has provided the most quantity and quality helpful AARs. You could also expand it out to a bracket of the most helpful posts in the forum but I think limiting it to that specific training product is the most time intensive form of contribution to the forum.

I say vote on who has provided the most quantity and quality helpful AARs. You could also expand it out to a bracket of the most helpful posts in the forum but I think limiting it to that specific training product is the most time intensive form of contribution to the forum.
I think that your idea is great, and I love the idea of rewarding valuable members of the community.

However, I do wonder if those people who provide such contributions might need/benefit from the training less than those who have less training under their belts and therefore have less to contribute in the form of AARs and general advice on the forum. Therefore, I would suggest actually having interested parties who qualify based on limited (or no) existing training and need (work related need; financial related need; etc.) submit their "application" and have the mods vote on who gets the slot(s).

As far as helping to promote the event and P&S? I would suggest possibly having the winners on a Modcast for an AAR of the event afterwards to promote the event in the future and make that part of the prize package.

KCGD

A drawing to win a pass to next year's event? Or if instructors are willing, drawing to attend courses elsewhere from the instructors?