The Gadget Striker Control Device for Glocks

Caomhin

I'm looking forward to purchasing one!

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Eggroll43

As in delivery? Heard the projected date of November has been delayed by a month or 2 due to production delay. They can still be ordered via their indie gogo page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Scimitar2

Yeah, I was asking about delivery. I remembered that they were shooting for Nov, but had not heard any updates about them in awhile.

N

nate89

Essentially it gives you the ability to block the striker from traveling backward by holding the backplate in place. When holstering a hammer-fired gun, you can use your thumb as extra insurance against an ND should something be obstructing the trigger. The gadget gives you the same capability by replacing the back plate with a piece that pivots out as the striker is drawn back.

Essentially it gives you the ability to block the striker from traveling backward by holding the backplate in place. When holstering a hammer-fired gun, you can use your thumb as extra insurance against an ND should something be obstructing the trigger. The gadget gives you the same capability by replacing the back plate with a piece that pivots out as the striker is drawn back.

OK. I remember seeing something like the before. Thanks!