Suppressor Sight Recommendation

joneal

Feedback on Dawson adjustable vs Dawson MOS sights for dedicated suppressor host Glock 17 with KKM barrel? Going to be running a SiCo Octane 9 on it. Thanks in advance

Yondering

In case you don't know - the MOS sights are taller than standard suppressor sights; their purpose is to co-witness with a red dot on a Glock MOS slide. They'll work fine for your suppressor use but may be taller than you need/want.

In my experience Dawson's standard adjustable sights are not suppressor height though, they are shorter. They do list suppressor sights...

BooneGA

Staff member
WARLORD
Dawson adjustables work with my Osprey - but just barely. I would get standard suppressor height sights for your use.

Rick

joneal

Thanks guys, that's what I was thinking, like to be able to run the adjustables for zeroing with different loads (and because that's what I run on my 34's) but sounds like suppressor height sights are the way to go.

Yondering - I didn't see any suppressor height sights listed on the Dawson site, only MOS.. you don't happen to have a link to the sights you're referring to do you? Of course, I live 30 min from Dawson, suppose I could always drive up there.

Yondering

I don't have access to their site right now but will try to check this evening. I've used a few sets of the standard suppressor sights, so I know they had them in the past. They are pretty helpful on the phone too if you have questions.